Hoping to explore Nashville a little more, while avoiding the maskless crowds on Broadway? Here are a few socially distanced recommendations from a Music City local:
• Frist Art Museum: Located close to the Westin off Broadway, enjoy fine art exhibits with timed entry and mask requirements for all.
• Cheekwood Gardens: A short drive to South Nashville, walk the scenic grounds of Belle Meade’s historic estate (read The Travel 100‘s review).
• Centennial Park: This beloved park in the West End features a one-mile walking trail around Lake Watuga and the Parthenon.
• Nashville Farmers Market: Browse fresh produce, artisanal boutiques and food trucks downtown.
– Margaret Willard, The 100 Companies