- This event has passed.
Pre-Conference: Planning Your Pivot
September 19, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Building and running an agency is an incredibly rewarding experience, no doubt. At some point, however, you will move on. But to do what?… That’s a life-changing question every founder faces, and the answer can look quite different for everyone. It’s never too early to begin thinking about what your post-agency life can look like. In fact, it can take several years to properly plan for a smooth exit from your firm. No matter where you are on your entrepreneurial journey, this workshop is designed to facilitate your thinking about that next chapter and help you begin planning for an exciting future beyond agency life. During this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
• Learn what goes into creating a successful agency exit.
• Clarify your passion and purpose for your next chapter.
• Envision what your ideal personal/professional life will look like.
• Consider up to three possible scenarios.
• Identify the important pieces that must fall into place.
We will work together throughout this process – as well as in small groups – to create rich discussion among participants and maximize learning from each other.
Speaker: Elise Mitchell, APR, Fellow PRSA, founder and chairman, Mitchell Communications Group/CEO, elisemitchell.com